CBT-1201 Circuit Breaker Timer Interface Unit
Circuit Breaker Timer Interface Unit with Charging Power Supply and Breaker Switching
- Operates and interacts with all types of circuit breakers and timers
- 120VAC/125VDC power supply to charge spring-charged breakers outside their cubicles
- Can distribute variable voltages from an external variable power supply
- Switching to open/trip and close a breaker
- Unique 4.6-meter cable assemblies provide simple, fast connection to the circuit breaker under test
- Compact and lightweight; suitable for field and shop use
- Interface provided for all types of timers
We are pleased to introduce the CBTI-1201 circuit breaker timer interface unit, a multiuse tester designed to operate and interact with all types of circuit breakers. It is a lightweight, portable unit that incorporates a power supply for charging spring-charged breakers while outside their cubicles, switching to trip and close breakers and provisions to easily attach an external breaker timer. It has unique cable sets that speed and simplify connection to the breaker under test.
The CBTI-1201 power supply provides a 120VAC/125VDC output for charging spring-charged circuit breakers while outside their cubicles. There are also provisions to accept and distribute variable voltages from an external power supply.
The charging power supply and breaker trip/open and close switching are frequently used when working on a breaker, even when a timer function is not required.
Unique, prewired 4.6-meter cable assemblies provide simple, fast connection to the circuit breaker under test. In addition to a universal cable set, breaker-specific cable sets are available for GE PowerVac and Eaton/Westinghouse/Cutler-Hammer VCP-W. Other prewired cable sets are available for all types of circuit breakers.
A quick and easy interface is provided for all types of breaker timers.
Compact and lightweight, the CBTI-1201 circuit breaker timer interface unit is ideally suited for both field and shop use. This circuit breaker tester is covered by United States patent 9086447